Mono food diet is a popular way of eating on a row food diet in order to be fully satisfied. Case digestion, and intensify the taste of food.
On a mono diet only one type of food is enjoyed at each meal, but not all rows foods have to consume in this function. Most people will eat a mono raw breakfast or lunch and have a mixed salad at dinner.
The mono food diet may be divided into three groups –
- High protein food like nuts, eggs, cheese, and fish
- High carbohydrates like vegetables
- Starches like rice and potatoes
For mono food diet, following are some of the best menus:
- Breakfast- bananas and apples are very useful for breakfast.
- Lunch- half a roast chicken may included in your lunch, this type lunch is more helpful for mono food diet.
- Dinner- 3 baked potatoes may be included in dinner meal.
Another type mono food diet may included these foods-
- Breakfast- 2 hard-boiled eggs and slices of cheese in your breakfast.
- Lunch- large boil of pasta with herbs for flavoring, piece of bread.
- Dinner- unlimited quantity of vegetables.
Eat three meals a day leaving at least four hour between each meal. Its advisable to eat once from each group for a super balanced diet.