Lupus is an immune disease which attacks many people. Lupus is a disease which kills all healthy tissues and cells in the body apart from the normal bacteria the body kills. Many people are not very sure about the cause of lupus but one can find lupus in women between the age group of 15 to 44 and apart from women lupus can occur in teenage, children and men too. People who are fair tend to suffer from lupus and it is indeed very easy to spot the signs of lupus.
The most common symptoms of lupus are:-
- Stiffness and pain in joints
- Rashes on skin and face. Sores in mouth
- Lots of hair loss
- Inflammation of the kidneys
- Lupus can cause heart attacks too
- It causes chest pains
- Lupus can be a very dangerous disease as it also creates breathing and other respiratory problems
- People also suffer from anxiety and depression during lupus
The above mentioned cause very clearly states that lupus can be very difficult and person suffering from lupus is very much close to death. There are mainly 4 types of lupus and the cause of each type is very much similar to each other.
The four types of lupus namely are:
- Systematic lupus erythematosus- it is a kind of lupus found in all parts of the body
- Discoid lupus erythematosus- this lupus generally occurs in skin and mouth. People experience rashes and their skin becomes itchy.
- Drug induced lupus erythematosus- this type of lupus does not damage your internal systems and can be cured if proper medication is taken for a specific period.
- Neonatal lupus- this type of lupus affects infants with skin rashes, liver problems, low blood cell counts etc. this kind of lupus is very uncommon and is seen in very rare cases. It’s seen that pregnant ladies who suffer from this type of lupus deliver healthy babies. So one need not worry about it too much.
As stated above lupus can be both dangerous and safe but for being safe one must take proper treatment. As that is very essential. Having lupus is very bad and difficult but if you take the right treatment and care no disease can take over your body. All you need to do is approach a good doctor and take proper care of yourself. Hence keep your body safe and take good precautions to protect it from lupus.