Everyone is aware of what arthritis is and how worst its effects can be. But it is indeed very disheartening that there is no permanent cure for this deadly disorder. We see that today so many people are suffering from this disease though diagnosis are available it cannot be totally cured. Arthritis is very painful because of which it is very much necessary to find the proper diagnosis for arthritis. There are millions of types of arthritis and while diagnosing it the doctor must be aware of the type of arthritis a particular patient is suffering from. If the correct diagnosis is given to the patient he can have temporary relief from pain.
There are different stages of diagnosis for treating arthritis pain they are:-
- The first thing you need to do is visit a good doctor who has good knowledge about arthritis. Only a specialist will have a detailed knowledge about the disorder and then accordingly he can suggest you treatments.
- The initial procedure which most of the arthritis patients undergo is x-ray and other blood tests. These tests give more details about the disease to the doctor.
- Both x-ray and blood tests is the most common tests carried out for detecting any disorder or disease. These tests are very much reliable. As arthritis is a disease related to bones and joints x-ray can be very helpful and is indeed very necessary.
- In the other types of arthritis different types of scans are conducted to diagnose the exact type of arthritis.
- Apart from these tests there are other tests which are conducted in local hospitals for diagnosis of arthritis. It included taking pictures of affected parts and joints, MRI scans etc.
The above mentioned are some of the methods of carrying out arthritis diagnosis these methods give good knowledge to the patient as well as doctor. Today it is very much important that every person has proper knowledge not only about arthritis but about all the major disease so that in one hand they have the power to face it and on the other prevent themselves by taking all the necessary precautions. Though there is no permanent cure for it doctors and other experts can do good research work and come out with more new advanced techniques for diagnosis of arthritis as it too comes under the category of disastrous disease which can lead to loss of life.