This disease is also a part of sexually transmitted disease that is always caused by bacteria. This disease is responsible to infect some areas of human body, those all comes to be in genital areas. Like as if we are having some itchiness on mouth, lips or on anus area, then we should consider that we are having syphilis. You may get symptoms of syphilis form that person, who is affected by this before. This is a disease which spreads while a breast baby takes milk from her mother’s breasts if she is also infected by this disease.
The early stage of syphilis contains a small sore, sometimes in the favor of pain. That pain is so irritable because if you feel itching on your body then you feel shame while you are standing in public. Some lymph nodes also get affected by this disease, like we may have this disease on our lymph nodes also. If you don’t treat your body in a simple genuine way then you may become a patient of this disease.
You may feel shame when in crowd. Syphilis may be a way of skin rashness. It becomes a part of hands and feet of human body. There are many people who don’t feel symptoms of this disease. They are aware at the stage when this disease at its peak stage.
Many of times its symptoms can go back and can come back also. So this is strictly recommended by the experts to those people who all are having this disease that you should be clean. And you should also try to make your environment clean also.
The sores happened due to this disease in human may easily go to other humans. Because there is only an easy way by that we can get its symptoms and that also spreads HIV virus to human suddenly. if you are pregnant than syphilis may spread in order by that you can’t manage it easily. It may go to your unborn baby by breast’s milk also. In some least cases this disease is also responsible to happen in other humans easily. Sometimes it may cause to danger health or death.
This should be under controlled. If you are having viruses in your body then you should notice your health soon. You may be a source that is a spreader of this disease easily.
Syphilis’s treatment is not much easy. It has long time to get back in older stage. The most advantageous precaution says that “you should catch its symptoms as early as possible”. If you are in a relationship with someone and being sexually committed, then you should be careful about your relationship. Condom is the easiest way by that we can get back without having a favor of viruses. It helps us to stay away from many of disease like HIV AIDS, protozoan and by some bacteria also.
The best way says that “be ready with precautions, because it is in your hands”.
Pubic Lice is a disease which should be considered as the weird most disease is world. If you are really beautiful and don’t care about your face, then you are against Pubic Lice.
It is nothing but a small creature with having six-legs. This is mostly responsible for infest hair in the public are of a human. Whether these are not stopped here, it can spread over other human body parts, where we are having hair. In most of the cases Public Lice are transmitted via human hair from one to another. And it was not known while we were in touch even with together. It has not a mutual way by that it can transmit over you. It can spread via infested clothing, towels and by other usages of human like bedding, sofa-sets also.
Typically Pubic Lice don’t spread out of home, if you maintain cleanliness of your home. Then you shouldn’t care for your house. It is now secured from Pubic Lice. But if a person in our house is infected by Pubic Lice, then it should be noticed that he shouldn’t be in contact with the non-infected person. We should maintain ourselves by having precautions.
Sometimes it is possible that a person nearer by you is having Pubic Lice. And you are not aware about this disease. Then there should be a responsibility of that person to feel something about this disease. Because firstly this disease is over spreader by itching, that means to be simple itching. You may feel normal itching, but by the time passes it spreads in order to non-managed. This nightmare may become true in the dark night. It gets worst in night. These bugs come on the skin of a person. It starts biting to get blood for its own health.
Sometimes it is harder to maintain the itchiness of a Pubic Lice bug. This may go rise to burning and inflaming. These are there on the skin with having dangerous saliva, when we do itching. Then its saliva gets entry to our skin rashes.
In young children public saliva is also responsible to make ruff to their eyelids. It makes them irritate about each thing for that they are non-secured this may not noticed in early time by the children.
The main cause of this disease is wet things around us. If we maintain cleanliness around us then we can make clean environment too. This helps us to stay away from each disease. First thing is to be noticed is that make a distance form that person who is having this disease. Now you are there to help him/her by maintaining cleanliness. You should use antibiotic for a home.
While this is a disease which spreads by unsafe sexual relationships, so we should use condoms while having sex with our partner. This is duty not a precaution which we follow then. We are not aware about this disease that is its advantage.
As a word trichomonas refers to genus of anaerobic protests. So these are parasites. But in medical protest here it refers to be a sexually transmitted disease. These diseases are cause of virginities. This happens due to parasite which is protozoan here. This is really dangerous form the views of sexual relationships. Because it contains stress on host cells of human body, sometimes it is regarded with cell fragments after making a death of cell.
Trichomoniasis is meant to be a reaction which is being got by urogenital tracts. Most common cause is urethra and the vagina of a woman.
Well this is true that this disease happens due to sexual relationship. So the man is also responsible for these kinds of disease. But while we are talking about the symptoms here, we may not know about the real condition of symptoms in human. A woman is there who feels first symptom of this disease or we can say that only a woman can experience its symptoms. Symptoms are here including with inflammation of the cervix with urethra and vagina. This produces itching and burning at the real edge of disease. This is not really well because a person doesn’t want these all in body at least.
The diagnosis is not most easy process about any problem or disease. The formations which are used to solve any problem are the most part of health treatments. The simple formation of diagnosing process says about to visualized trichomonads via a microscope. In a woman this treatment process is really complex. Because a woman’s vagina is really complex to know and to take a sample from that is really virtual thing which we know about it.
An examiner who checks about this disease may get some samples forms her vagina by inserting a speculum into the vagina, after that he is always free to take samples from there by using a cotton-tipped applicator.
This sample is now free to go for laboratory. These samples go to laboratory for checking them by microscope to know the real cause of this disease. In labs examiners do checking for samples. Examiners are there to analyze everything about the disease. So that is not a complex thing to consider that examiners in labs are not known about these samples. They may reveal red ulcerations on the vaginal cervix that is really very true for each kind of treatment.
Treatments are really easy for this disease. Only a caution is here by which we can take help. If you are pregnant and non-pregnant, then you don’t need to take worry. You could get some precautions from earlier age. But there are some pills which are really good to take to treat these diseases. If you take 2000 mg (GLAGYL) pill once from the mouth, then there are least chances to get in for this disease.
Some experts say that here is only a way by that you can get recovered from any disease that is precaution.
Fitz-Hugh-Curtis syndrome (FCS) is a condition in which bacteria (usually cased by Gonorrhoea of Chlamydia bacteria), usually from a pelvic infection, spread through the abdomen and cause inflammation of the tissue surrounding the liver. It mostly occurs in women with Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID), but may also occur in women without PID, and in men.
The cause is not clearly understood. It may be caused by multiple unrelated sources such as virus infection, stress, and toxins.
- Severe pain in the upper right part of the abdomen and movement of pain to right shoulder. Sometimes the pain increases with coughing, sneezing, or movement.
- Since the source of FCS is most often a pelvic infection, symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, chills, fever, and headaches may be present.
- unbearable fatigue lasting greater than 6 months
- Post-exertional malaise lasting more than 24 hours (relapse of symptoms after physical or mental exertion)
- Un refreshing sleep
- Substantial impairment in memory or concentration
- Persistent muscle pain
- Pain in multiple joints without swelling or redness
- Headaches of a new type, pattern, or severity
- Sore throat
- Tender neck or armpit lymph nodes
The presence of FCS is invisible in general, so upper abdominal pain may suggest the diagnosis. The presence of a pelvic infection would also provide a clue to the diagnosis, but without PID the diagnosis may be difficult, since many conditions can cause abdominal pain. If two particular pelvic infections, chlamydia and gonorrhea are present, the white blood cell count (WBC) in the blood will be high, as resolve the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR).
The physician will examine the individual for common conditions which have symptoms similar to FCS, such as gallstones, liver inflammation (hepatitis), kidney stones or infection, and stomach ulcer. Abdominal ultrasound and computed tomography (CT) scan can help rule out these disorders. A chest x-ray can rule out pneumonia as a cause of pain with coughing or sneezing.
Since chlamydia and gonorrhea are spread through sexual contact, the individual must restrict her/his sexual activity until the infection is gone, and the individual’s sexual partner(s) must also be treated.
Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) is an infection of the uterus (womb), Fallopian tubes, ovaries, and surrounding structures of a woman.
The fallopian tubes and tissues in and near the uterus and ovaries can be damaged and it can lead to serious consequences including infertility, ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in the fallopian tube or elsewhere outside of the womb), abscess formation, and chronic pelvic pain.
When a woman has more sex partners it leads to a greater her risk of developing PID. Also, a woman whose partner has more than one sex partner is at greater risk of developing PID, because of the potential for more exposure to infectious agents.
Signs & Symptoms
Symptoms of PID vary from mild to severe.
- When PID is caused by Chalamydial Infection, a woman may be more likely to experience only mild symptoms even when serious damage is being done to her reproductive organs.
- Chlamydia can also cause fallopian tube infection without any symptoms
- Fever (100.4 F or higher)
- Unusual vaginal discharge that may smell foul
- Painful sex
- Painful urination
- Irregular menstrual bleeding (monthly bleeding)
- Pain in the upper right abdomen
Preventions & Recommendations
PID is difficult to diagnose because the symptoms are often slight and mild. In many cases PID is undetected because the woman or her health care provider fails to recognize the implications of mild or nonspecific symptoms. Because there are no precise tests for PID, a diagnosis is usually based on clinical findings.
- Preventing PID by Preventing (Sexually Transmitted Decease (STD) s or by getting early treatment. Any genital symptoms such as an unusual sore, discharge with odor, burning during urination, or bleeding between menstrual cycles could mean an STD infection. If a woman has any of these symptoms, she should stop having sex and consult a health care provider immediately.
- Stopping sexual activity until all sex partners have been examined and, if necessary, treated.
- Using latex male condoms consistently and correctly.
- Conducting an appropriate sexual risk assessment by a health care provider and indicating more frequent screening for some women.
Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) infection is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI) in the genital areas of males and females during vaginal, anal sex, oral sex and genital-to-genital contact. It can be passed on between straight and same-sex partners—even when the infected partner has no signs or symptoms.
There are more than 40 HPV types. The mouth and throat are mostly infected. Most people unaware of it even they have it.
Signs and Symptoms
Mostly the body’s immune system clears HPV naturally within two years. But uncleared HPV can cause different symptoms and health problems:
A small bump or group of bumps appears in the genital area in small or large, raised or flat, or shaped like a cauliflower. Warts can appear within weeks or months after sexual contact with an infected partner. Genital warts might go away, remain unchanged, or increase in size or number if left untreated. They will not turn into cancer.
Recurrent Respiratory Papillomatosis( RRP)
Rarely warts grow in the throat, block the airway, and cause a hoarse voice or troubled breathing.
Other HPV-related cancers
These are less common but serious cancers and not visible until they are advanced and hard to treat which include cancers of the vulva, vagina, penis, anus, and oropharynx (back of throat including base of tongue and tonsils).
Certain Pap test findings of HPV tests can be used for women at certain ages for cervical cancer. There is no general / approved test for men or women to check one’s overall “HPV status”.
Preventions & Recommendations
- Genital warts: Protecting by vaccine (Gardasil)
- Cervical Cancer: Preventing women by Cervarix and Gardasil vaccines, routine cervical cancer screening and follow-up of abnormal results.
- Anal Cancers: Protecting female and male by Gardasil vaccine. Screening is not routinely recommended since it needs more information.
- Penile Cancers: No approved screening test to find early signs.
- Oropharyngeal Cancers: No approved screening test to find early signs
- RRP: Cesarean delivery is not recommended for women with genital warts to prevent juvenile-onset RRP (JORRP) in their babies. Because it is not sure that prevents JORRP in infants and children.
Vaginitis (Vaginal Infection) is an inflammation of a woman’s vagina. At least one-third of women will have symptoms of vaginitis at some point during their lives. Vaginitis affects women of all ages but is most common during the reproductive years. There are many possible causes, and the type of treatment depends on the cause.
The vagina holds organisms, such as bacteria and yeast, in balance so it can function normally. A change in the normal balance can allow either yeast or bacteria to increase and result in vaginitis. This causes the lining of the vagina to become inflamed. Vaginitis may cause itching, a bad odor, or a large amount of discharge.
To diagnose vaginitis, your doctor will take a sample of the discharge from your vagina and perform laboratory tests.
Here’s how you can lower the risk of getting vaginitis or vaginal infections:
- Do not try to cover up a bad odor. It could be a sign of infection that should prompt you to see a doctor.
- Do not douche. IT is better to let the vagina cleanse itself.
- Thoroughly clean diaphragms, cervical caps, and spermicide applicators after each use.
- Use condoms during sex.
- Yeast infection also is known as candidiasis. It is one of the most common types of vaginal infection.Vaginal yeast infections are caused by a fungus called Candida. It is found in small numbers in the normal vagina. However, when the balance of bacteria and yeast in the vagina is altered, the yeast may overgrow and cause symptoms.
- A woman is more likely to get yeast infections if she is pregnant or has diabetes. Overgrowth of yeast also can also occur if the body’s immune system, which protects the body from disease, is not working well.
- Bacterial Vaginosis: The bacteria that cause bacterial vaginosis occur naturally in the vagina. Bacterial vaginosis is caused by overgrowth of these bacteria. It is not a sexually acquired infection. However, symptoms may worsen with sex.
- Trichomoniasis is caused by the microscopic parasite Trichomonas vaginalis. It is sexually transmitted.
Treatment will depend on the cause of the vaginitis. Treatment may be either with either an oral treatment or with a cream or gel that is applied to the vagina.
Trichomoniasis is a common sexually transmitted disease that affects both women and men, although symptoms are more common in women. Trichomoniasis is a vaginal infection caused by a protozoan called T. vaginalis.
History of the patient may include:
- New or multiple partners
- History of STDs
- Reports engaging in commercial sex work
- Use of injection drugs
- Partner symptoms of STDs
- Sexual activity (last exposure, exposure sites)
- Lack of STD protection
- Report of dyspareunia
If there are signs, they usually come 4 to 20 days after contact with an infected partner, but the signs can come months or even years after infection.
- Yellow-green vaginal discharge
- Vulvar/vaginal pruritus, burning, irritation
- Urinary frequency/dysuria
- Postcoital spotting
- Most men who are infected have no signs. Some men with trich have thin, clear, or white discharge from the penis, or pain while urinating.
Physical tests are performed to diagnose the infection. Inspection of the vulva, vagina, and cervix are done to assess for: Erythema, swelling, vaginal discharge, punctate cervical lesions (“strawberry patches”) , inflammation of Skene’s or Bartholin’s glands and urinary meatus, and urethral discharge for males. Laboratory testing for women include: Wet prep with pH, saline, KOH and Possible adjunct testing (e.g. OSOM Trichomonas Rapid Test).
The patient should follow the given guidelines:
- Avoid alcohol during treatment
- Abstain from sexual intercourse until therapy is completed
- Information and awareness on Trichomonas as a sexually transmitted infection
- Inform the sex partner about your infection
- Know the contraceptive methods
- Encourage Condom use consistently and correctly to prevent STDs
There is no lasting damage, but women with trichonomiasis may be more likely to have babies who are premature or too small. For both men and women, trichonomiasis can cause inflammation of the genitals that makes it easier to get other sexually transmitted diseases. Use a new condom every time you have sex. Birth control pills do not prevent trichonomiasis or other sexually transmitted diseases. Being treated for trichonomiasis does not prevent you from becoming re-infected after unprotected sex.
Testicular Pain in males is a sensitive issue. There are varied causes of this disorder. It is necessary for the patient to consult a health expert and find out the appropriate cause and get treated accordingly.
The affected individual may experience any of the following symptoms:
- Swelling, tenderness, or redness of the testicles and scrotum
- Nausea and vomiting
- Painful urination or penile discharge
- Pain with sexual intercourse, pain with ejaculation, or blood in the urine or semen
The causes of the “acute scrotum” or testicular pain include:
Testicular torsion: This is a common cause of acute scrotal pain in young men (though more classically seen in the pediatric population). This is due to inadequate fixation of the testis to the tunical vaginalis via the gubernaculum testis. The testis may twist, squeezing off blood flow in the spermatic cord, eventually causing ischemia.
Epididymitis: A common cause of acute scrotal pain in adults. This can be infectious or non-infectious. Given the patient’s recent trauma, non-infectious epididymitis would be more likely. This is thought to occur due to reflux of urine, which then causes a chemical inflammation. This may be prompted by prolonged periods of sitting or vigorous exercise (such as heavy lifting), though may also occur after local trauma.
Torsion of testicular appendage: The appendix testis is a small vestigial outpouching on the anterosuperior part of the testis. This can twist upon itself and is a common cause of testicular pain in the pediatric population.
Trauma causing hematocele, intratesticular hematoma, or rupture: This usually occurs after severe trauma (direct blow or straddle injury, causing testicle to become compressed against pubic bones). A hematocele occurs when blood accumulates within the tunica vaginalis; you can also get a bruise within the testicular parenchyma known as an intratesticular hematoma. Finally, there can be disruption of the testicular capsule (tunica albuginea) causing rupture.
There are various tests like blood tests, urinalysis, testicular ultrasound etc to detect the problem. Depending on the cause of the pain, treatment is prescribed to the patient. Various antibiotics and pain killers help the patient to overcome testicular pain.
Scabies is a skin disease caused by an itch mite called “Sarcoptes Scabiei.” These mites are tiny parasites that burrow under the surface of the skin, where they live and lay their eggs. They are too small to see without a microscope. Scabies is a common disease that is easy to cure.
The main symptoms associated with scabies include the following.
- Small red raised bumps and ridges of the skin
- Severe itching that is a reaction to the eggs and waste of the mites
- Symptoms tend to be worse at night
Scabies mites burrow under the skin in these body areas.
- Between the fingers
- Around the wrist
- Around the waist
- Underneath the breasts
- Between the buttocks and thighs
- In the genital area
- On the abdomen around the belly button
Scabies rarely appear on the palms of the hand, soles of the feet, scalp, face, neck or upper back of adults.
Scabies is very contagious. Because it is generally transmitted from one person to another through close personal contact, it is classified a Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD). Unlike many other STDs, however, nonsexual contact can also transmit scabies.
Curing scabies is quite easy if the infected person carefully follows following treatment instructions.
- Visit a doctor to be sure scabies is the cause of the skin problem
- Do not scratch. Scratching can lead to secondary skin infections and transfer the mites to other parts of the body
- Use an appropriate mediation and follow the directions carefully. One of the more common medications is “Kwell.” Apply it after a hot shower, leave it on for eight to 12 hours and wash it off thoroughly. Children two-years-old or younger, and pregnant and nursing women., should use medicines that are less toxic and irritating
- Tell your family and everyone with whom you have intimate contact. Family members, lovers and friends who may have used infected items also should get treatment. If they are not treated, the mites may pass around again. People can be re-infected anytime
- Wash all infected clothing, underwear, sheets, towels and furniture covers with boiling water. Washing and drying with both machines on the highest heat level kills scabies.