Well before starting with the painless migraine symptoms let us first have some basic understanding or knowledge about what is painless migraine?
To start, painless migraine can be described as a kind of migraine type where in the patient suffering from it have a lot of symptoms related to visual disturbances. Some of the painless migraine symptoms related to visual disturbances are as follows:
- Blurred vision: In this the patient who is suffering from this disease is not able to see things clear i.e. his vision is blurred.
- Eye numbness: Another symptom of painless migraine, in this case the patient normally feels a short of numbness in his or her eyes.
- Hallucinations: This is another one of the important migraine symptoms; in this condition the patient hallucinates and thinks about things that do not exist near by him. For instance, the patient might feel that he is flying or swimming.
- Partial Blindness: This symptom is somewhat similar to blurred vision; however, this is slightly more chronic as the patient sometimes is not able to see anything around him.
- Problem in differentiating between colors: This is also known as color blindness i.e. in this condition the patient is not able to distinguish between different colors or is not able to see any one or two particular colors.
The visual disturbances that accompany painless migraine symptoms are normally known as migraine aura. It normally occurs for some few minutes before the appearance of the migraine symptoms. These visual disturbances might occur even without any headache. Some of the symptoms related to painless headaches are similar to that of painless migraine symptoms.
Painless migraine can occur due to the rapid swelling and narrowing of the patient’s blood vessels. Because of this condition, the blood might get clogged due to the additional secretion of chemicals that are produced by the fibers of the nerve in the human brain system. This kind of situation normally arises because of the involvement of the patient in the several harmful things.
Some of the causes of this painless migraine are as follows:
- Intake of food with lots of preservatives; for instance food that contains tyramine, mono sodium glutamate, etc.
- Hormonal changes, especially in women
- Tensions and pressures
- Mental, emotional or physical stress
- Unbalanced diet
- Loud sounds
- Bright lights
- Frequent drinking and smoking
- Getting engaged in activities that are stressful
- Irregular sleep
- Lack of exercise.
Some of the types of painless migraine symptoms are: sensory symptoms, natural symptoms, auditory symptoms and visual symptoms. The visual symptoms are primarily related to eyes and do affect the ability to see things. The auditory and sensory symptoms affect the sensing and hearing capabilities of the patient. The natural symptoms of painless migraine include anxieties, tensions and fears.
Some of the other physical painless migraine symptoms include: unsteadiness, weakness, numbness feeling, smelling strange cents, inability to speak clearly, inability to understand things, blurredness, etc.