In this article we would study different pregnancy symptoms. So, as we all know pregnancy is generally described as the total period of about 9 months from conception to birth. In this period the fetus develops inside the uterus of a woman. Below discussed are some of the pregnancy symptoms:
- Missing the menses: This is considered as the most common indication and sign of pregnancy. However, many other reasons like illness, weight fluctuations and most commonly stress can also result in missed or late periods. Sometimes, missing menses can also be due to polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Change in feel and size of breast: This happens immediately after conception. The breasts increase in size so as to get prepared for breast feeding. Some women have claimed that the breasts naturally get sensitive and experience a twinkling and sharp sensation.
- Vomiting and nausea: This is also one of the most common pregnancy symptoms. In initial months many women face this problem which is also defined as morning sickness.
- Morning sickness: Many women also feel sickness after their fifth or sixth week of pregnancy. This symptom can even be examined after two weeks of pregnancy. However, after 3-4 months these symptoms disappear naturally. In this period many women also feel very tired and inactive.
- Frequent urination: This pregnancy symptom can be seen within 2-4 weeks after conception as the urinary bladder size gets reduced. Many women also find change in the smell and taste of food or even start hating some type of foods.
However, these pregnancy symptoms help you to know about your conception but performing a clinical test is the most authentic way to confirm about pregnancy.
Home pregnancy test is the best way to know about pregnancy. It detects the HCG level in your urine and if the test is positive then the lady needs to consult a doctor in order to start the regular follow-ups.
Similarly, office urine test can also be used to detect pregnancy. It also detects the HCG level in urine. This is ensures utmost proof for your pregnancy.
Another clinical test to confirm pregnancy includes a blood test. This test is generally conducted when there is fear of any miscarriage or an unusual pregnancy. However, after a period of about 4 to 6 weeks your doctor that is a gynecologist can ensure the pregnancy even by doing a physical examination.
The obstetrician knows about your pregnancy by analyzing the softening of uterus and thickening of vaginal tissues. Keep in mind that this article should be used only for informational purposes. All the points that are discussed above should not be intended to use in conjunction with or in place of in any professional or medical advice regarding the pregnancy.
Hence, I would suggest you to consult a good doctor before beginning any treatment or taking any medicines. The doctor would for advice you accordingly and settle on the best course of action required for his/her particular situation. Hope this article would help you in some way.